Welcome to 2022-2023 Registration! We are pleased you can join us for another exciting season of Warroad Hockey in Hockeytown USA! Please read the following information carefully to ensure we have a smooth kick off to the 2022-2023 season. We appreciate all your support and enthusiasm for the Warroad Hockey Program and look forward to seeing you at one of the Registration Open House events. Follow these steps to build your Registration:
1. All players MUST register with USA Hockey prior to registering with the association as outlined in Step 1 below.
2. New this year, all returning players must register online with the association by following Step 2 and clicking the "Continue" button below. New parents should register in person at the Registration Open House with a copy of their players birth certificate and USA Hockey registration confirmation page.
3. ALL parents are required to attend the Registration Open House on September 7th or 8th at the Gardens Arena lobby from 6pm to 8pm. Please follow the schedule.
4. All players are required to sell raffle tickets based on their participation level. Parents will receive their players allotted raffle tickets to sell along with other information at the Registration Open House.
5. Wreath sale information will be available on those nights as well.
6. Each Warroad Hockey family is also required to work the concessions and other volunteer shifts as needed for each hockey season. Volunteer commitment information will be provided at the team parent meeting at the start of the season.
REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSE
September 7th and 8th
6pm-8pm (both nights)
Gardens Arena Lobby
Anne Boulianne firstname.lastname@example.org
Select an option to continue with the registration.