We are pleased you can join us for another exciting season of Warroad Hockey in Hockeytown USA! Please read the following information carefully to ensure we have a smooth kick off to the 2019-2020 season. We appreciate all your support and enthusiasm for the Warroad Hockey Program and look forward to seeing you at one of the Registration Open House events.
REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSE
September 9th and 11th
6pm-8pm (both nights)
Gardens Arena Lobby
1. All players MUST register with USA Hockey prior to registering with the association as outlined in Step 1 below.
2. New this year, all returning players must register online with the association by following Step 2 and clicking the "Continue" button below. New parents should register in person at the Registration Open House with a copy of their players birth certificate and USA Hockey registration confirmation page.
3. ALL parents are required to attend the Registration Open House on September 9th or 11th at the Gardens Arena lobby from 6pm to 8pm.
4. All players are required to sell raffle tickets based on their participation level. Parents will receive their players allotted raffle tickets to sell along with other information at the Registration Open House.
5. Each Warroad Hockey family is also required to work the concessions and other volunteer shifts as needed for each hockey season. Volunteer commitment information will be provided at the team parent meeting at the start of the season.
Registration with USA Hockey must be updated each season. If you have not registered your player(s) with USA Hockey CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE each player(s) confirmation page as you will need them for Step 2. Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number to complete your WYH registration. If misplaced, the confirmation number may be retrieved via the USA Hockey portal under member options.
NEW! All returning players must register online for the 2019 - 2020 season by clicking "Continue" below . This will help automate the rostering process on the website. You will need your player's USA Hockey Confirmation Code to continue. You will also need to bring your USA Hockey Confirmation page for each player (to have on file) to the mandatory Registration Open House. Again, new parents should register in person at the Registration Open House with a copy of their players birth certificate and USA Hockey registration confirmation page.
Through our fundraising efforts, we have been fortunate enough to not charge any additional registration fees. To maintain this, every player must commit to selling raffle tickets based on their participation level. Raffle ticket installation payments will be collected at the Registration Open House that parents must attend. Click on the document link below for more information on the raffle ticket commitment.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.